Shobuj‐Bangla Energy (“SB Energy”) incorporated in 2011 to serve in the energy sector and related fields of Bangladesh.
• We started with the concept to use conservation and efficiency as the best possible “alternative energy” source.
• The principals of SB Energy has years of experience in various sectors including alternative energy, conventional energy, project management, project financing, information technology, military, and government.
• One of our sister company, Infradev Associates Limited (“IAL”), is engaged in project development in the Power, Oil and Gas sectors for the last 15 years in Bangladesh.
• IAL has successfully completed many projects like:
– Meghnaghat 450MW Combined Cycle Power Plant project,
– Haripur 360MW Combined Cycle Power Plant project (BPDB).
• Presently IAL represents world renowned rental power company “Aggreko PLC” of Great Britain in Bangladesh.
– IAL executed a rental contract between Bangladesh Power Development Board and Aggreko for 390 MW Rental project in Ghorashal and Khulna.
• IAL represents South Korea’s Hyundai Engineering Co. Ltd in Bangladesh.
• IAL represents Daewoo International Corp. of South Korea for Power Sector Development like for total Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) and IPP in Bangladesh.
• IAL has partnered with the world renowned Spanish Company Isolux for a 150 MW power plant in Khulna, Bangladesh.
• SB Energy believes that the ability to manage the quality of power and simultaneously drive down energy costs are crucial for today’s businesses.
• Keeping this crisis in mind, Shobuj‐Bangla Energy was born under Infradev’s guidance to create awareness in ‘Power Conservation’ and ‘Energy Efficiency Solutions’.
• SB Energy is looking to offer a multi‐pronged approach for consumers to curtail today’s skyrocketing energy costs.
The overwhelming demand for energy is taxing the supply of our energy producers. As our population and industries expand, their energy requirements grow, the quality and the cost of energy becomes harder for businesses to control. The ability to manage the quality of power and simultaneously drive down energy costs is crucial for today’s businesses. SB Energy is proud to offer a multi-pronged approach for your business to curtail today’s skyrocketing energy costs.